Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have control issues

I have control issues.  I know this and try to work with it, but sometimes, I can't.  I need to be in control of my life, my body, my surroundings....everything!  I will never be a drug addict or an alcoholic because I need to know that I am in control of myself.  I don't like taking prescription medications because I do not like knowing exactly what will happen to me when I ingest them.  Things are suppose to work a certain way and when they don't, I panic.  I even get freaked out when I'm driving somewhere and get lost.  Seriously.  I am that bad.  So when my darling husband made appointments for our cars this week, I freaked out.  Yes, I have no where else I need to be during the day except in this office, but I am freaking out over the fact that my car is not in the parking lot and I cannot just up and leave whenever I want.  As if I was even allowed to dart off at the drop of a hat to do anything during the work day.  What if I suddenly NEED flowers for my office?  What if I'm crippled by a migraine and have no medicine?  I am just stuck here.  Trapped.  Please pass the paper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment